Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Unwanted Opinions

   Okay, I'm all for giving a listening ear, and getting feedback from people that I approach for wisdom and guidance, but this unsolicited advice has really got to go!
   So, those of you who care, which I'm not sure there's many of out there anymore (everyone is too self absorbed these days, go figure), please wait until you're 'asked' for your opinion before blurting out some blah blah about what you think one should do about something that you probably have never experienced. If you have experienced it, then relay your experience, not the be-all end-all solution.
   I just love these blogs and being able to vent out some issues here. But, I think they just get archived away in a lost sea of computers and will someday be DELETED from all existence for all eternity.

No comments: